International Tax Services
The international marketplace is complex and each situation has its own merits, while at the same time a wide variety of structuring alternatives is available rendering it crucial for clients to carefully select their tax advisors or tax law firm. Today’s successful tax advisors should have the competency to comprehend the tax position of their clients, navigate successfully through available tax structuring solutions and be able to improvise and ensure the best possible advice. O. Shambartas international tax lawyers provides comprehensive solutions and advice to international tax and wealth issues faced by corporations operating in more than one jurisdiction. Being fully versed in analyzing and advising on the tax implications of cross-border transactions, provides us a unique advantage and efficiency in providing to our clients a high level of professional tax service. We have maintained a close network and collaboration with other international tax lawyers & professionals around the globe, giving us access to confirmation and feedback on the proposed solutions and advice we provide. Our law firm focus is to achieve a minimisation of our clients overall tax liability, while remaining in line with achieving their overall business objectives.
Our International tax services include amongst others:
Our tax lawyers is known for delivering creative and effective solutions to clients across a range of industry sectors.
- Business and partnership restructuring to optimize the tax result;
- Interpretation of Double tax treaties and their use in mitigating tax liability;
- Utilization of holding companies in jurisdictions providing for dividend tax exemptions;
- Structuring of financing arrangements to achieve optimum tax result;
- Utilizing Offshore company strategies for tax mitigation purposes;
- Advising on appropriate Intellectual Property holdings and structuring licensing- royalty arrangements;
- Interpreting and complying with anti-avoidance and anti-abuse rules introduced by different jurisdictions;
- Assessing the tax risks associated with any transaction, investment or operation and advising our clients on putting together and maintaining a tax risk policy;